Ok this is where I finally admit that – I am technologically incapable! I can’t work out how to do any damn thing!
But in spite of this monstrous disability, Dawny of Random Spillages has given me an Award! I’d like to thank Dawny A LOT for this award, because it’s so nice when someone likes you, and I’d also like to thank my parents, their parents and my ancestors unto the hundredth generation (thanks Noah, if you hadn’t built that boat, where would I be now!).
Let’s Cut the Crap, because there seem to be a lot of very young bloggers, which is great, but I’m 49 and I think some things get better with age. Also I like the idea of cutting crap.
Chris. For the same reason, but also because he’s funny.
Sorryiamnotsorry, for her wise words. No treats for bad dogs. If only more women followed that Rule for Romance (there’d be less bad romance).
Ruthbug of CityShy, who writes fascinating and literate stories.
Smudgelove. Because she’s honest and I get where she’s coming from (at least I think I do)
Alivingoddity. Maybe if I give her an award she’ll make ME the winner of her next poetry contest.
Snotting Black, who compares blogging to being hungover.
And seven things you don’t know about me (but what will become of my alluring air of mystery!) –
- I have a first class honours degree in Classics. Latin, Greek, that kind of thing. Not that I mean to boast. Much.
- My childhood hero was Alkibiades. He still is.
- My favourite philosopher is Plato. Everyone should read Plato’s Apology at least once. He was very very sorry.
- I don’t like my nose. If I could change it by deedpoll, I would.
- I sleep with a snoring cat and a snoring dog, and I don’t mind at all. They’re so sweet! Actually, snoring helps me sleep.
- My favourite saying of all time is ‘The truth will set you free’. I’m still working out what the truth is.
- I love to dance in my loungeroom. I am the BEST dancer nobody has ever seen.
About the Versatile Blogger’s Award
The Versatile Blogger’s Award is a way for bloggers to support each other and recognize versatile, interesting and helpful blogs. There are a few rules to follow when you accept the award.
- Thank the person who nominates you and link back to them in your posts.
- Share seven random facts about yourself.
- Pass this award along to as many as 15 blogs you enjoy reading and let them know about the award.