Iamnotshe (who I am NOT related to nor have I bribed, and, by the way, I AM not she either) has passed on another lovely award to me – thank you Iamnotshe. I’m very honoured. The first thing I should say is that Iamnotshe’s blog is a great place to stop by. Why? Because –
- she writes soulful poetry!
- she has a full and fascinating life which she shares via her blog, AND
- she does the most awesome drawings. They really are. I wish I could draw like that. She should make money out of it. Maybe she does. Or maybe she’s just a True Artist and doesn’t think about that sort of thing.
The Rules for this award are as follows:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
This is going to be a slow process but I’ll start with Some.
Foundinlight, because she finally found the courage to wear RED.
Urban Seagulls, who writes about trying to become more confident.
Poetry and Paranoia, which seem to me to go together pretty damn well. Also I like the idea of dark tastes, even if the closest I ever get to having them is chocolate.
The Background Story, for an interesting idea about how to present a life AND (that’s it for now)
The Scientific Gamer on why the Spaceshuttle sucked. You have to read it to find out.
2. Inform the bloggers of their nomination. YES!
3. Share 7 random things about yourself.
Alright then, you asked for it, Iamnotshe!
- My great grandfather gave his name to a literary award. It’s called the Bulwer Lytton Award for the Worst Prose Ever, or something like that.
- When I was young people used to stare at me in pubs and say ‘Mona Lisa!’. And I liked it.
- I live in the moment. Really. And it means I have the crappiest memory of all time.
- I think I have face blindness, a bit. If people look vaguely like each other (say, they’re both middle-aged men or women with brown hair) I get them mixed up.
- I believe in Karma and I don’t believe in Karma. At the same time.
- I kind of like people who go for the stiff upper lip approach. I know it’s bad, but I think there’s something to be said for being tough.
- I have a monstrous big toe, just one (well I have 2 but the other one’s not so bad). It’s a long story.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you. Thanks Iamnotshe! You’re a sweetie!
5. Add the “Versatile Blogger Award” logo to your blog post. YES!